Sunday 10 April 2011

Shoulda woulda coulda

So realised this morning I really couldn't be bothered to go to Isis to do a Novice test HC.

I like Isis, I like Crown Farm but just not motivated to spend about fours hours of my weekend for four minutes in an arena and drag poor old hubby along too.

I guess the honest truth is I know we wouldn't be competitive as our canter is still a work in progress and I'm not interested in making up numbers/having an outing/scraping by on 60%/61%

If I'm going to compete I a) want to be competitive and b) have the chance to come home with a ribbon. HC does not float my boat.

So I decided not to go. What I do want to do, what feels like the next challenge is

1/ Get Chorrie back out and about for some off the yard training of a weekend *that* I do miss.

2/ Go round the XC field with Carol, squash those daemons.



1 comment:

  1. So what is the plan for #1? Does Clare teach elsewhere or is it EF next?

    ReplyDelete