Monday 25 April 2011

Monday Schooling

Turned boy out first whilst I mucked out etc, went and spoilt his morning I'm sure by catching him in just before 11:00.

Sunny and warm with a nice breeze so lovely for riding.

Worked on halt just waiting for him to soften,no getting into a 'fiddle fight', ask for the halt get the halt, relax hands and wait.

Worked on travers in walk and trying to make sure I am not clinging onto the outside rein! So it is either

1/ getting easier and I am improving

or

2/ it feels easier and better because with no eyes on the ground am making a dog's dinner of it and hence it feels better :-)

Gentle reader you decide!

Did some trot work but not too much as need to put his hat on as he is getting bothered by flies so decided to call a halt and take him in.

Enjoyed myself :-)

Need to decide tests for Sunday and SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment