Saturday 16 April 2011

Feeling groovy

So since last Friday 8th have been under weather with sore throat, ear ache and sniffles and have been stupidly tired all week inspite of getting enough sleep

Woke up today feeling tired and nauseous so only just beat Clare and her Mum to yard *tsk*; threw Fred out quickly ran grooming mitt over C and tried to ignore it was 10:00 and I'd not mucked out *slack Alice*

Pam arrived and admired C then Clare arrived with Claudia and Maddie who are so cute, I've never been known to do small children but these small children I can do :) Pink features heavily in their wardrobe choices too.

Maddie helped Clare take C down to the school, bless the C he was so soft and gentle.

Clare rode C then for the last few minutes I popped on and Pam videoed now need to go find some music I like with a decent beat and hopefully that C likes too.

Pam asked if I was musical opps no am tone deaf, put to back of school choir where I couldn't be heard singing out of tune :*) and struggle with rhythm (still at least I can spell it!)

Good times :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment