Saturday 9 April 2011

Calm before the storm? Contains profanity

So the lovely Clare came to ride C today as part of our cunning plan for dressage world domination, I popped on top afterwards and seriously fuck fuck fuck I realised just how bloody good a horse I have and his quality.

Yes I've always thought he is good in so many many ways but I'd never realised just how he could feel. I was over whelmed with just how he felt from behind.

Then went cake hunting with Carol and tracked down cake in Aston Pottery (we are good cake hunters!) and at one point when I wasn't being opinionated (!) Carol commented on how I do Chorrie justice. I didn't particularly argue (for once on my life) but I did think how actually I don't in terms of riding but you know I'm comfortable with that because a loved horse is never a wasted horse. My riding will improve and I will ride flying changes. This much I know.

Home and attacked the patio.

Poor old Beaglie is still sore of paw but it isn't infected so that is positive.

Looking forward to seeing more of Carol :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment