Friday 4 February 2011

Windy day

Very windy today so opted not to ride as I loathe wind.

Steph and Janice off on safari this evening.

Got a run through of my DTM tomorrow see if I have got the timings right, if the timings are right I might go back anyway and pick different sections of the track for the canter as the start doesn't feel 'right'

Have decided to sell two saddles, the stop gap Albion and see if Lavinia will take my Balance and sell on commission. Whatever happens I'm not going back to the Albion and if I did ever get another horse I wouldn't be looking for a Balance saddle nowadays so might as well sell it.

Plan is to buy a significant piece of jewellery with the funds (plus some added) as I keep pondering something for Skunk so might as well use the money from his saddle to part fund it.

More useful than two saddles sat in tack room unloved and unused.

No comments:

Post a Comment