Saturday 5 February 2011

Dressage to music or not as the box failed!

Hmm would sum up today, having spent Thurs night sorting out length tracks needed to be and cutting and stitching together with appropriate fade in/out, then burning onto CD then onto Shuffle so could play through shuffle attached to boombox bought specially so can listen to music and school.

B;**dy box failed to play at yard.

Sue B wants me with longer reins and elbows back behind body and lots of walk lateral work to warm up, Clare tends to use walk piris and lateral trot work to warm up, shorter reins and thus elbows slightly in front of torso.

Asked YO if I could drive car into school, YO said that was fine but did I know there was a socket in the fuse box.

So all that sorting out the bleeding boom box was in vain, but at least it proved it was a useless piece of pooh, tomorrow will take down the cheapie CD player and see how that does and then maybe get a better aka louder one so I can ride to music when schooling.

So the positives from today are

1/ I can identify teaching styles that suit me and separate the style from the person

2/ I rode in stupid high winds

3/ Had a great laugh with Marianne at yard, laughter really is a very good medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment