Monday 7 February 2011

One of those days

Woke up with feeling sick :-( IBS was back and with a vengeance reminded me of the film Along Came Polly.

Mucked out and asked Clare if she'd ride instead was going to ask her to have a sit on Friday as wanted to see someone else canter him to ensure that issue was me and I wasn't making invalid assumptions.

Well I wasn't it is me.

Got into work to be greeted by news that Paul is moving into S19 with me and not Julia which is fine other than I spent how long on Friday negotiating where the desks would go so the floor boxes can be moved ready for the move.

Plus no response to proposed server work early Weds am so well fed up plus a couple of rush to the loo episodes just about sums up my day at work :-(

Thank heaven for husbands and ponies!

1 comment: