Wednesday 23 February 2011

2011 so far

Nearly two months into 2011; went on a 'diet' start of month and 5kg lost so far, have been here before, need to pass by and keep going and not return to poor eating habits.

Am on verge of giving up with Saddle Up blogs, I now find it really hard to follow my favourite blogs and when they have new comments.

Am going to spend the time instead doing an on line anatomy course and when it gets light enough of an evening am going to do C25K with my iPod.

Am somewhat saddened that people I 'know' via FaceAche seem to think we should spend no money on overseas aid; so Daily Mail take and that of the Guardian I know where I stand. Each to their own of course.

And yes of course the preceding paragraph should be less judgemental, 360 degree respect, different world views.


No comments:

Post a Comment