Monday 26 September 2011

Third pony or not that is the question

So on Friday on the journey to Pembridge I was confidently saying to Clare had decided not to have a third pony. I had decided that

1/ Too risky to buy as could end up with three retired horses which would be no fun!
2/ Wrong time of year (going into Winter) to get third pony
3/ Just too much work for me and YO
4/ Horses suitable for a nervous nellie who wants a horse with good paces are like Rocking Horse pooh
5/ I am going to use the money a third pony would cost to go to SFO on a more regular basis and improve my riding.
6/ I don't have the time, just keeping head above water now.

But have been emailed details of a horse A N Other is trying to place by word of mouth:-

Anyone looking for a lovely schoolmistress who has been there and done it up to and at medium level. She has just turned 15 a few months ago, but very sound and full of energy and enthusiasm and going beautifully. She is a delight in all spheres! very civilised and easy and really loves her work

She has bred two foals so isn't a maiden should I want to breed her (mad mad mad)

I've asked to see video!

So much for rational thought!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Alexis...... watch out my girlie..... I fear you may well end up with a third pone.

    ReplyDelete