Saturday 3 September 2011

Fallen fast and hard - head over heels in love

So have fallen for Pooh Bear he is just such a nice person and it is so easy to feel a connection to him. He just 'lets you in' he stops when I get too unbalanced and is such a wonderful soul.

Had a easy trip down (actually West and a bit North but in my world it is down) sun came out as did the tractor and straw bales, seriously could you not wait 30 seconds for me and blue car to pass?

Blackberry

Started off on Blackberry my spine around L4 is solid! SFO was saying to curl thinking of each process individually and curling them down well I kind of have no feel for this past about T3 and then get to the lumbar region and well nothing happens. Sue had me doing some 'stuff' and then I could feel the muscles around my lumbar region so something changed.

Who invented left and right can they be put on trial? I get so confused.

Confirmed sit left/sit right would still argue incorrectly which hip feels forward; not that is matters what matters is that if I sit left or sit right that works, maybe my internal feel will one day match reality.

So sit right and turn body to the right should not move the seat, pretty ok going right but going left I come off my right seat bone.

Did some work on correcting this. Also worked on weighting differentially seat bones. Can't lift left seat bone for toffee, easy peasy lemon squeezy to come off my right.

Then did sit left , half pass to left. leg yield to right, so how you can change direction whilst not changing your being in position left, same for position right.

Did some work on contact which has improved unless I change my seat then I tighten (shoulders) and Blackberry goes down a gear; so worked on that too.

And I wonder why my head literally hurts after a Blackberry session.

So to summarise

1/ I prefer turning right to left
2/ I find it easier to come off right seat bone than left
3/ I like to collapse right

However I did achieve level shoulders, level pelvis and not collapsing right!

A NEW WORLD RECORD - I WAS CHUFFED

And then onto the one the only the unique the special

Pooh Bear

felt weird to be getting on a real horse post Blackberry, lateral wobble from Pooh :@) Sue said to walk him round Pooh did half circuit of school and parked himself by Sue!

So on lunge did some going right for three strides, then central then left.

This felt better than last time no 'bubbles' rising so much more positive.

Slowly we make progress elected not to canter this time as still want to nail this wandering seat bones and being able to change relative weight on seat bones without leaning.







No comments:

Post a Comment