Friday 1 June 2012

Miss you

Miss you everyday, whoever said times heals was wrong it doesn't you just learn to live with the pain, and it buries itself a little deeper within you; so it doesn't take your breath away every day/minute/hour. I'll take the pain because it is worth it to have shared my life with you and to have known you and loved you.

  XXVII

I envy not in any moods The captive void of noble rage, 
The linnet born within the cage, That never knew the summer woods: 
I envy not the beast that takes His license in the field of time, 
Unfetter'd by the sense of crime, To whom a conscience never wakes; 
Nor, what may count itself as blest, The heart that never plighted troth But stagnates in the weeds of sloth; 
Nor any want-begotten rest. I hold it true, whate'er befall; 
I feel it, when I sorrow most; 
'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.

In Memoriam A. H. H. by Alfred Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment