Monday 23 May 2011

Lesson 3 - We have canter

Having a memory fail :-(

Wind was stupid but Soly was Mr Sensible lesson as always started off in walk.

Right hand better at keeping a contact now need to balance it a little more as could easily get back into habit of hanging on right.

Today we did canter and my foetal twin made an appearance *tsk* always a bit of a last try behaviour when things aren't working and I lose my composure go foetal! So should I happen to sit up and on my ample a$$ and position my seat for canter then oddly enough it happens.

So if I can recall left and right correctly (and I didn't!) found right canter easier to maintain and easier for Soly to go into canter; left rein less easy for Soly to go into canter and harder for me to maintain and less room to sit.

Leg yield on left rein to right did feel better, still can't quite feel the fall back onto left shoulder.

Good progress need to drown foetal twin!

No comments:

Post a Comment