Monday 9 May 2011

Information

Too much information running through my brain
Too much information driving me insane
Too much information running through my brain
Too much information driving me insane

So rang Liz (my vet) to go over Friday as information went over me on Friday.

So damage is extensive as in most of ligament and bad as in not minor!

Stem cell is out as too damaged and cells would almost certainly migrate and create other 'issues'. Stem cell best where damage is localised e.g. core lesion.

May go out for pick of grass but no formal in hand walking until second scan (5th June) due to extent of damage.

Spa is a good idea but not for C, Liz feels risk of further injury on lorry too high and leaving him there not a good idea for him as he is so sensitive. So need to ice ice ice.

Can start passive mobilisations next week.

Liz has spoken to another physio who is positive about use of laser and thinks it will reduce inflammation.

Sending Tony ice pack shopping tomorrow then will formulate timetable to muster troops who have kindly rallied round





No comments:

Post a Comment