Thursday 2 August 2012

Lesson with Mrs Morris or decapitation with a cheese knife

So today a lesson with Mrs M on C, have previously had lessons on Soli whilst C was off games.

So yes I do collapse right on C as I do on Pooh, however Mrs M's suggested fix was different to my one with SFO and Pooh. For C I need to sit to the right - yes to the point where I feel my ass is hanging off.

Sat like this my right seat bone is MIA, it is often MIA even not sat like this. We know my pelvis is not distorted having had SFO's paws disappear under my ample ass, both are equally there I lack awareness of the right one.

So we worked on this feeling in walk how my seat moves, I can feel the lateral movement but not the up/down of the seat bones.

So concentrated on feeling as butt cheek goes back then managed from there to get to feeling the up/down :-D


Well chuffed we were :-))))))


So as we can feel the back so should the hands think of moving, this was useful in helping C not go deep.

Excellent lesson with a butt cheek breakthrough !



No comments:

Post a Comment