Thursday 23 June 2011

Nicky Desailly - 23rd June

So that's it last round of ultrasound before scan on 1st July.

Am staying neutral about scan last scan I got my hopes up, they were dashed and it hurt and took a fair while to pick myself up again. So neutral rules.

C is in a routine and now walks out sensibly to have a hoover of grass.

Feel lucky to have found Nicky certainly feel that we are giving C the best chance possible.

Nicky thinks injury is looking good which has to be better than looking bad but may not necessarily mean it is good of course, but she feels the inflammation is now under control.

She told me that I was doing all that I could do which was nice to hear.

Had surreal conversation with physio supplies place. Rang to confirm connection size of their rubber electrodes, lovely lady on phone had hard time believing that

1/ No I really don't want self adhesive
2/ Yes I know I need to use conductive gel
3/ Yes I'm sure these are what I want

Finally said they were for a horse at which point she either agreed I knew what I wanted or just wanted to get the mad nut job off the phone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment