Wednesday 1 June 2011

End of the rope

That's where I nearly am at the end of the rope.

He's been in for four weeks, he is an excellent boy in his box but it breaks my heart keeping him in and being unable to explain to him why he's not out in the fresh air with his buddy.

I take him out for a pick of grass and getting him out of the box stresses me, because he is understandably keen to get out he is contained (and in a bridle) but one miss step is what worries me.

I didn't realise how stressed I've been feeling until I took a call from Tony and he said 'I'm going to be late home I've run into the back of ...' and my heart started racing. Illogical as he was ringing me so clearly was OK. He'd actually run into the back of a a traffic jam (not literally) but those words set me off.

Pooh picked Fred's old and older fields and his new field to try and get some fresh air and destress.

Brought Fred up and tied him outside Chorrie's stable so they could mutual groom and the swallows flew in and sat on a beam singing away. I love to see and hear them. Came home parked up and walked to house to sound of blackbirds singing.


No comments:

Post a Comment