Sunday 19 June 2011

Funny old day




Clarence Clemons died today following a stroke last week, whilst I've never met him I felt incredibly sad. The music of Bruce S has basically been the background music to my relationship with Tony and it felt like losing a little bit of that. Gawd knows how many concerts we've been to but you'll be missed Big Man you'll be sorely missed.

Lights out tonight trouble in the heartland

Sleep well Big Man


Went to Gainfield with Gill and Soly who came home with a rosette :-)

Would appear if husband is to be believed that I am the grumpy irritable one on box rest! Something needs to change ... Week 7 of his being in and my IBS is getting worse (TMI - I know!) and yes everyone and everything irritates me. Have become judgemental irritable baggage.

So need to have more of 'a weekend' at the moment I get up later than during the week when am up at 05:30 go over do ponies come home for a couple of hours go back; rinse and repeat.

So have decided to just do one trip on a Saturday to spend some more quality time with t'husband, also need to get into routine for FatClub.

No comments:

Post a Comment