Sunday 16 January 2011

Attitude

Clare likes my attitude for which I have Sue NP, Skunk, Lorna and my husband to thank as they've probably been the major shapers.

Lesson today at new venue Worton Park, which yes is a spooky indoor school as befits the reputation is has locally. It is to my mind an odd indoor being cobbled together out of a motely half of a farm building. So down at C you have a large metal roller blind about 12ft wide with lareg notice on the outside it is not to be used :( . Half of the other long side is open to another store shed with an ecletic collection of junk :(

Didn't overly like the school as it feels quite oppressive somehow but it is a good surface.

Anyway did some work on halt and Clare commented on how C and I were getting into a 'fight'. she didn't know if it was me or him to which I said it doesn't matter whose fault it is, it is my responsibility to correct it. To which Clare commented she liked my attitude :(

I don't think SFO knows what I call her although BB came close to revealing all last night :(

Clare commented I ride in two modes ones as me and one not as me :wub: I think she was saying when I just ride and let the analytical side go quiet I ride much better. If I over analyse it isn't beneficial.

Most of today was getting him quicker behind so collect the trot until almost too much then allow.

Pleased with the boy :( ; pleased with me going to new venue after stress of getting lorry started and holding it all together.

Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment