Thursday 21 January 2016

All change

Gosh it's been a long time since I posted on here

So lost my riding mojo due to a combination of work stress, an alternative vet getting it wrong but causing me to be very worried and just stop riding I then restarted but became a bit rudderless without regular lessons.

Whilst TG comes regularly to the yard work is such that I am struggling to make the lesson times. I'm better with regular lessons that's how I roll

So I sat down and did some thinking I can't keep dipping Chorrie in and out of work, either I get him in work and give it a proper shot or retire him I doubt he'd mind retiring.

So decided to give it a proper shot and it's been going well  I'm riding regularly, he's now back trotting, I've put the alternative vet visit behind me and we're making progress


No comments:

Post a Comment