Monday 17 March 2014

My life in horses

Beanie (Katric Katrina) a chestnut NF mare dearest Beanie Bag who was an angel for me as a child but would run my father ragged if he tried to get her in for the farrier. We were as nosey as each other and I can remember being carted in walk down a driveway as she was determined to see what was what



Skunk who started me on the journey to being a better person, who taught me so much and who I miss daily, not bad for a horse that I only intended to have for six months whilst I found a more suitable horse



Fred my beloved Fred who came on loan and stayed, who kept me going when Skunk died



Pickwick a PStG strawberry roan schoolmaster on loan darling Pickles I wish you could have stayed with us for ever but circumstances declared otherwise



Chorister the most talented horse I'll probably ever own, who healed my broken heart and taught me to love again



Each and every one of you I owe you an enormous debt, you've kept me sane, made me laugh and filled my life with joy