Sunday 29 April 2012

Slow down!

were two words I never thought I'd hear from SFO!

Had an interesting talk about drains/radiators or vampire/cheerleaders whatever ever you like to call those people in your life.

How drains/vampires can just sit in an Erik clinic and suck the energy.

Blackberry


Need to anchor my right seat bone more, so to do so right arm up and back (think rotator cuff moving up and back), point right boob forward.

Pooh Bear


Need a right side
Need to not look out on right rein going down open long side as Pooh will look out too, did try closing my eyes instead and he spooked :-) sort of like 'no that isn't what we do, back to default please'
Noticeable when anchoring right seat bone, he wants me off it and does the whole swing 1/4s 'thing'
When SFO says elbows need to think rotator cuff up and back, as otherwise shorten reins (!)
if LY not working then sit more not more rein
On left rein if I bend through ribs Pooh bends, probably at mo need to go everywhere in slight shoulder fore

Much more productive lesson than last one too distracted by eye candy that turned up!

SFO is a huge radiator/cheer leader for me :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment