Saturday 21 April 2012

Do you want a loving loan home for your dressage schoolmaster?

Experienced but nervous middle aged lady looking for a dressage schoolmaster to lightly compete at Elementary level and have regular lessons on. S/he must be sane and sound.

My ideal horse would as a minimum have a competition record at Medium and be working at Advanced Medium at home.

 In return I can offer a loving home on a good livery yard in West Oxfordshire, with two schools, horse walker, all year round turnout, worming programme and with an excellent yard owner.

My horses have regular physiotherapy, Equissage, dentistry and saddle checks. I am currently training with Sue Neville Parker of Arrow Equestrian and at home I use a BD trainer.

 References are available from my vet (who is a GB team vet), physio, yard owner and BD trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment