Tuesday 23 August 2011

No regrets

Have been pondering about Arrow a lot; I am very good at navel gazing!

So before this weekend last time I was there riding was July 2006, Skunk died Sept 2006 that killed Arrow for a bit, went to watch Erik March 2007 then I got Chorrie and then in June 2007 hit the deck and shattered my confidence.

On the uk-r weekend Jan 2006, I had to ride Pooh as Slipper was being ridden by someone else and whilst not that confident I wasn't that bothered either.

I'm not convinced had I gone back earlier I'd have been confident enough to get benefit from going.

It is only this year that things really changed, so whilst I have foregone the opportunity to go for a few months I'm not convinced I have foregone years.

End of day we'll never know but I do think I wasn't ready to go until recently, so a case of when ready the teacher will appear.

So going to Sue will be the lemonade that I will make from the lemons of Chorrie's injury.


No comments:

Post a Comment