Thursday 25 November 2010

Half Pass

Today we started half pass, well I started C can clearly do it :wub: even with Muppet rider.

I love him so he tries his heart out for me.

Canter half pass :blush: varied from a 4 to a 7 (Clare also judges and I asked how good it actually was)

Nearly fell off :party: when he shot off after some crows flew off the bales that line the long side as windbreak. Still least Clare has seen it now and I'm having a NLP session with her on the 6th. She is pretty confident I can be rid of the what ifs.

I do think he likes his lessons with Clare she is full of praise for him and radiates a positive can do aura, her view is the more I am challenged the more I rise to it. On the left rein I ride (our least preferred rein) whereas on the right she says I coast and don't ride enough as in I abandon him.

The figure of 8 canter pattern change leg through walk, I need to watch :bawling: as he got very sharp to leg/idea and I was half asleep and not ready and nearly out the plate (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment