Tuesday 26 August 2014

Amazeballs just amazeballs

So not written up my Tom lessons my bad!

Some gems " have submission before you add in power" " check who is holding who"

Last lesson  19th August Tom rode Chorrie because I was a stess head with work and full on IBS, got on afterwards and wow, my lovely VW Polo has morphed into a Ferrari he felt so unlocked through his body started work on the canter which I need to let roll onwards

So fast forward to today I need more commitment ride everything for a ten, each transition should be the best I can do no half assed attempts

More work on canter again I need to let it roll forwards and encourage him to open up his stride 

Simple changes should come from my body not my hands and do the change on a straight line

Trot post canter was cracking but again I must ride the transition and each stride not sit and wait for three strides

Homework is to work on simple transitions can also add in bits of Novice tests 

No comments:

Post a Comment