Monday 19 November 2012

Today's scan

well the good news there is progress but not enough that I'll be cantering for Christmas :-(

This is partially a bind of my own making; 99.9% of people have stopped scanning at this stage post injury and would now be on a progressive rehab program, but of course me being me, he is being scanned as though he is an Olympic horse (which of course to me he is and as I have an Olympic vet ;~} )

 Like the physio she is really pleased with how he is trotting up so we are making clear, measurable and solid progress.

 I am especially pleased with how he is doing under saddle, the slow leg progress is a shame as it means more pen turn out but I can at least start increasing the trot work. Visually the legs are looking good, I think helped by use of the Equissage boot

 Vet was amused at my disbelief re the magnetic rug and Fred and has suggested I try it on Chorrie too

No comments:

Post a Comment