Monday 17 September 2012

Amazeballs :-)


So in the second week of my leave I went down to SFO for a lesson and a chat about Chorrie.

So SFO is in agreement he needs to be off my leg and continuing to gently gently with no escalation is serving only to reinforce that my aids can be ignored. So need to have this chat with SB and establish if we are doing gently gently because I am blocking or ?

So onto Blackberry worked on left right (twas ever thus) and on sitting on my right seat bone and lifting my left and thinking of that diagonal

Onto Pooh and my hands were all over the place so carried a whip upright in each hand and moved  onto a whip in each hand which improved things no end.

Didn't look down too much so the hand bell didn't get too overworked! Produced the best canter work I've ever managed and even SFO thought it was good so was very very chuffed.

This time last year I wasn't even allowed off the lunge now I can produce minutes of work that is considered good also an getting straighter as corrections become less extreme.

As SFO said another WOW entry for your blog  :biggrin: :biggrin:

No comments:

Post a Comment